Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer Maille

So summer has been good so far. I worked my little butt off last weekend, now I have four days off till I work even harder. The kennel is gonna be really busy this weekend. So I'm savoring my days off, relaxing, doing my chainmaille, and helping Mom paint our dining room. And spending with Chase of course. =-D

Speaking of Chase and chainmaille, he got me some of my first customers. Two of his co-workers and his boss's daughter wanted something. So now I have 45 dollars and a little coming my way. Horray! What they wanted was really simple though, nothing challenging or exceptionally pretty. So i didn't bother scanning them. I did make something I really like though, and I've told myself that I'm going to sell it. Even though i really like it....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

I was wondering if you haven't made my birthday present yet, I have these two stones that might look good in it. One is a moonstone and one is hematite.

Unknown said...

I garner such joy from the fact you are actually blogging...