Thursday, October 11, 2007

Drifting

So I'm begining to feel like I'm losing friends...Not all my friends....Mostly Dan and Richard. I guess it started last spring. They didn't come around much, or seem interested in hanging out. It's about the same this quarter, except now we're not on campus. I really don't like this. I don't want to lose their friendships, but also because it kinda hurts. It makes me feel like maybe something went wrong, and honestly I don't know what or why. Dan I can kinda understand. He can be selfish and a little course...he knows that about himself and sadly doesn't seem to think he should or can change it. Richard however...I don't know if it's just because we're busy and what not. I hope things don't get more distant. I hate drifting. I've lost so many friends in my life. I'd like to keep the ones I finally value and care so much for.

No comments: