Monday, October 1, 2007

Why Monday hates me...

1. It's raining. Cold, drizzly, annoying rain.

2. I'm currently scheduled to volunteer at a school for six hours a week when I was told around two or three would be required for my class. Working on that. Cause, yeah, I don't have much time to do homework as it is.

4. I went to buy the two books I haven't been able to afford until now. And my card gets denied. I call the bank. Apparently there's only 49 dollars in it. Turns out the money that I got from the school, roughly one thousand dollars, and deposited at the bank is not on their records. Why? I have no fucking idea. But that's the money I need to pay rent and bills. So yeah. I'm pissed. I know it will be worked out. But this is stress I don't need

.3. The mailman has yet to pick up our mail which includes bills that need to be paid soon. Which may be a good thing considering I apparently don't have the money to pay them.

No comments: