Sunday, July 8, 2007

New, and more importantly SHINY!

I bought more chainmaille supplies. I'm really excited. O.O I got some really interesting stuff besides more aluminum. Such as shiny scales and rubber rings. =-D It's gonna be hard to wait a week or so to get them.
Chase and I keep ending up in the craft book section of barnes and nobles. He looks through wood carving books, and me through metal and jewelry. I feel like if both of us kept working on it, we'd end up with our own little shop of crafts together....Sounds too cute to actually happen, but a lot of fun. I can dream.

I think I'm ok about the whole Ian and I not talking thing. I really don't need to bring up the past. I'm really, really happy in the present right now. And the future looks bright. So, I'll send my luck to him and hope he does alright in his life, but I have no need of him in mine.
Chase gets more handsome everytime I see him.

Yay for shiny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, Jaime. You are so refreshingly centered. Stay happy, babe.

Anonymous said...

:D

I would go to your craft shop all the time!