Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New stuff! I got my package of new materials, and they're beautiful. The only down side is that I miscaculated and got too few silver rings. There's not enough to do anything with. I'm telling myself to sell at least one more necklace before I order more silver. But I finished two lovelies...:


Green and silver aliminum. For Slytherin. For Michelle. =-D (the little scale at the end is one of the new things I ordered. I'm probably going to make something exclusively of those scales sometime soon. =-D)


Also aliminum, with sterling silver clasp. The beads are magnetic hematite. I think I'm going to sell this one. It was harder to do, that's for sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked awesome Jaime! How long is the silver one? It looks heavy, but I remember the links being really small.

Jaime said...

It's a little heavier than usual, becuase of the stones. But not that bad. It's just long enough to sit at the bottom of my neck.

Anonymous said...

is soooooooooooooooo excited.