Monday, December 24, 2007

Florida Holiday: 70 degrees and Christmas Cranes

Well, I'm in Florida for Christmas. Liz's, my sister's, apartment is nice, a little small, but nice. A little sad that I'm spending time away from Chase when I have so little time till I go back to school. It'll be ok though, we have a few days before I leave.

It's been fun. We opened presents, had good food, and just generally enjoyed eachothers' company. I got a digital camera (yay!) and a couple of other fun little things. Dad seemed to give everyone a battery charger with rechargable batteries.

Tomorrow we're going to Universal Studios. Should be fun. Part of me would much rather be on the way back to Greenville so I could have one more day with Chase, but I'm sure this will be fun.

I have been talking through texts with Ian. He and his girlfriend broke up, and apparently he still wants to talk to me, though he hasn't called. *shrug*

Oh, and there are sandhill cranes nearby, a huge flock of them staying in a field during their winter migration. Mom, Liz, and I went and took pictures. Christmas Cranes.










































No comments: